Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Can't see the pic of the maxi mini. Anyway to post again or is it just me. Interested pending pic.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont have a clue why!! I posted them on here under my name in the pics hosting. Can you see them there?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone is interested and can't see the pics, please let me know I will pm them.

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
EDIT:

I apologize for the inconvenience but I'm no longer interested in the bubble tips or the MP10, I had to place an order today for something else and just added an inexpensive wavemaker to the order, but thanks anyway!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VorTech MP10 is actually 150.00

No swaps please, want to sell all of this and get out of it completely!

Thanks much NCSUsalt!

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
I have an order for some stuff I have to place very soon, so let me know if I'm able to get the MP10 from you, otherwise I'll order something similar along with the rest of what I need to get.

(also still interested in one of the rose anemones)
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
9,979 Posts
Not yet but it's only been a day or so.

I do have an order I'm placing soon for some sort of wavemaker, so if I don't hear from her soon I'll have to just go ahead and order the wavemaker from an e-tailer since I have other stuff to order, and the wavemaker pushes it up into the "free shipping" bracket :)D :D: D)

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Idk were she went I live near here (don't kno left her street or whatever but near me) and she never messages me back from a week ago

1 - 20 of 32 Posts