Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to my son's preschool with a few of my critters to discuss the reef during their ocean unit. I thought I would take a few snails and crabs, some different types of coral, maybe see if the yellow polyps would eat, possibly the pincushion urchin and a fish (if I can catch him, best chance of the firefish in the 40B). I'm also going to supplement with pics of our tank, coral and fish. I was thinking of handling this one of two ways. 1) taking a few things in individual cups (this would limit what I take and exclude the feeding options, plus I would like for the anthelia and/or euphyllia to be expanded and waving around or 2) using my little 2 1/2 gallon tank with everything in it. I would still transport everything in individual cups, use existing tank water for the 2 1/2 gallon, and put everything in it at preschool. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Voting for the 2 and a half gallon...it will attract their attention to see the motion, I think. Funny you should say this, lol...I have a career day thing to do for some fifth graders on the 18th...have had the same sort of thing on my mind! :) Let me know if you need to borrow anything! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts