Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, it looks like the dust has settled, and everything is back in order with the tank and I'm looking for a couple cheap stix to make it look a little less barren. I have several pieces I would love to get again, and I figured I would shoot up a flare and c if anyone in the CLT area had some nice stix that need pruning. I have a few people in rdu that have offered me several pieces but it'll b a couple weeks before I get a chance to get back down there, and I'm fiending lol lmk what u guys got, and shoot me some prices and lets c what we can come up with :D

Oh and I'm just as happy with small frags and tips, my largest colonies came up from 1/4" tips, and patience :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
When are you planning on coming down? Your best shot would be to come to one of our RASOC meetings. You can go on our site and look at the frags available on the frag swap thread. May meeting will be May 17th - Larry will be there giving a presentation on his foods.

I've got some nice stuff, but most of it is presently too small to frag. I'm out of town now, but when I get home I'll PM you what I have that's ready to frag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts