63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aquarium Solutions, LLC

www.aquariumsolutionsllc.com

Contact Info:

Mark Millington, co-owner (910) 616-0749
Scott Shuster, co-owner (910) 431-0574

Store Description:

Aquarium Solutions, LLC is located in the Monkey Junction area of Wilmington, NC. Our goal is to provide Wilmington and the surrounding area with quality products at reasonable prices. We carry a selection of saltwater fish, corals, inverts, liverock, and some staple drygoods. We can special order livestock and just about any drygood item you could possibly need (including aquariums, furniture, lights, skimmers, etc...). We build custom sumps and refugiums to suit your systems special needs. We also provide custom system design, setup, tank drilling, and maintenance services to our customers.

General Business Hours:

Mon-Fri 3:00pm-9:00pm
Sat-Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm

Since we provide commercial and residential maintenance service at a wide range of times, we do ask that you call ahead to make sure we are at the shop.

We look forward to meeting and doing business with all of you.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Goodness me, congradulations, and may I also say HOORAY, it is about darn time, the Wilmington folks on this site has LONG been complaining that they don't have enough places to shop!!! I expect you had a nice grand opening, and if not, I am sure it will pick up presently!!!

I almost never get out to Wilmington, but you can be sure when I do that I will be stopping by for a visit! I closed down my retail location this winter and summer and plan on re-opening next August, it was in Raleigh behind the new mall, but now I think I will possibly go for cheaper rent in Wake Forest. (I am secretly thinking about getting into farming for awhile, though, depending on a lot of things)

Anyway, all the store owners around here get along really well, so if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call one of us, everyone is really nice here and I think you are short on neighbors over by you. Also, I will have to introduce you to our club, RAS, and try to get you in the ad program. I will send you a pm regarding this, actually! \:D/

Again, welcome and congrats!!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Currently, we are located at a residential address. We also have a warehouse facility that our shipments are received and stored. We are working towards getting a retail store front in the near future. When we started the business, we primarily designed, installed, and maintained commercial and residential accounts. If you are interested in checking out what we have to offer, please give us a call and we can give you directions at that time, or check out our website for the latest livestock updates. Since we provide commercial and residential maintenance service at a wide range of times, we do ask that you call ahead to make sure we are at the shop.

www.aquariumsolutionsllc.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
For those of us in the wilmington area I am finally glad we have a good place to purchase from. I have been by and was amazed at the stock and prices. If you have not had a chance to stop by or talk to mark or scott I highly recommended (for what that is worth lol). They also have great customer service, willing to answer any question, and not make you feel silly for asking. Please give them a call you wont be disappointed.

Jim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Without a doubt, I would recommend Aquarium Solutions over any other store i've been to so far. Great customer service and if they don't have what your looking for, they'll get it in no time. These guys have set up my 55 gallon reef tank for me and it looks awesome. They do a great job and can answer any questions you may have.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've dealt with these guys extensively and they are great

lots of cool stuff,at great prices.

thier custom stuff is top notch

got to love people who take this seriously

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.