Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

Thank You LauraL!!!

992 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  PuffyLuv 
#1 ·
LauraL, I don't know how to thank you enough! :cloud:

WRAL ReefSMART Article "Reefer Madness in Downtown Raleigh Saturday"

This is my first post after ReefSMART, and the one I was most looking forward to typing. Laura has impressed us in the past with her devotion to sustainable reefkeeping - from the very first tiny tank bred clown goby we saw her fall in love with! Now, we are blown away even more - not only was Laura cool enough to write this, but has seen through to the very heart of what Sustainable Reef puts on the expo ReefSMART for!

Of course, I am incredibly pressed for time the day before and the day of the show - but I kept wanting to put down everything I was doing and read this news article everyone was talking about. At least three different people congratulated me on the wonderful article - and I just kept telling everyone I had no idea what they were talking about, but that sounded fantastic! Anyway, finally, early Sunday morning my neighbor read it to me (my hands were still busy) and I was blown away! Not only was it a beautifully written article, but Laura - girl, you understand us so well, we are so grateful for this. The boss was hunting down and saving the link as it was being read to us - he is going to make sure when the ReefSMART site is up that article is prominently featured!

Thanks again, Laura - and again, and again, and again! :D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.