Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tomato clown in urgent need of a home ASAP. He is currently in a container and I'm not sure how long he will last. I'm willing to trade peppermint shrimp or a few dollars for him. Please contact me as soon as possible if interested at 910-584-4003 as I won't be checking my email. I would like to see him re-homed by tonight if possible as I have no where to keep him alive. Thanks in advance. Melissa.

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
Can you put him in your sump until a home is found? I would hate for the fish not to make it based on pulling him from a tank without another home to put him in first. Even let him stay in a net hanging in the tank would be better than nothing until you could find a home in the next day or so. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I no longer have a sump and his coming out my nano. I have him on several sites so I'm sure I'll re-home him soon. Thanks for your concerns. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We found him a temporary home but he will still need to be re-homed soon. Thank you in advanced. :-D

Reactions: oceandude

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
If you were closer, I could take him. I have more than enough room. Good luck

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks sharky. We are trying to find a good home for him. A lot of hit and miss on his re-homing. :)

·
Registered
10,612 Posts
If it's a large one I could maybe put him/her in my 125g with some larger fish but admit I would worry that my Atlantic Doctor would hurt him/her, and my other tanks all have paired clowns in them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the calls and replies. I am pleased to announce he has found a new home where he is doing much better. :)

Reactions: oceandude
1 - 8 of 8 Posts