Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from Caide Wooten at the Vet School, to RAS Facebook Group:

Good afternoon RAS, For the saltwater folks out there, we will be fragging corals from the reef tank at the vet school THIS THURSDAY evening (conveniently also this month's RAS meeting date). Excess frags will be available to RAS and CVM community members for a minimum $10 donation apiece. We will likely have the following species available:

-Sinularia notanda
-Sarcophyton sp.
-Ricordea sp.
-Eunicea sp.
-Euphyllia divisa
-possibly Erythropodium caribaeorum

For those interested, please drop by the microscope lab (B104) just adjacent to the freshwater fish tank- complete with new plaque!- on the first floor around 7:30pm and please bring a container(s) to take your frag home in. We'll see you there!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This site can help you. It has helped me personally a lot of times because it posts various information and announcements about dogs and it is something necessary. I turned on the notifications so that it always comes to me when a new post appears and it's always interesting. From there I learned how to train my dog for personal protection and it was very useful. At first, I couldn't believe I would succeed but following each step I started to see results and I was very surprised. I am so happy that there are such good sources that help me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts