Carolina Fish Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Fresh/Brackish area!

Glad to see you, please make yourselves at home. Any and all freshwater and brackish topics are welcome here!

Got a new fish? Concerned about care? From new to mature tanks, for all levels of experience, this category is for you.

We hope you find what you are looking for, but if you don't, just ask! There are many folks here ready and willing to help you, or just talk.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator : )

Above all, enjoy your stay! :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic Posting

We ask that you please limit picture size to 800x600 pixels. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact a moderator.

Thanks, and keep on postin :D

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
He is the very first few people that joined CFT and helped me got the site started. Very nice person and friendly. He switched to a different job and got real busy with life. I still talk to him through PMs. He said he'll be back with us after everything settles down. O:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I'm new and I'm seeking advise on developing a fresh water fish farm for catfish or other fresh water fish that can be raised and are compatible, I live in Manning, SC. I was thinking about going to college to learn NCU, if you have time give me some feedback, appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts