Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today petguide wasn't working on google apps
I uninstalled it and when I went to Google play it was gone. I found a link for petguide app and it says available for apple coming soon for Google?

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
I have never used it so I don't know what happened to it. We can try and get in touch with the admin and see whats going on.

·
Super Moderator
1,392 Posts
Yeah my app is crashing also, it keeps saying i need to allow the app permisson. Lost on this one. Need to get with admin..

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't uninstall it, because you can't get it anymore through Google play.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is tapatalk back on CFT? I got a message about downloading it on my iPad when I opened CFT this evening???

·
Super Moderator
1,392 Posts
I'm still using the petguide app right now, not sure what's going on. Admin sent me a msg and said everything was fixed. Are you guys still not able to use it?

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't use petguide or find the paid or free version on Google play store. I'm getting the same tapatalk message when I open CFT . I can't find CFT on tapatalk or petguide. I wish I didn't uninstall petguide now because I can't get the free or paid version on Google play store.

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think it has anything to do with my phone. Google Play store is not offering petguide app; paid or free version. Also the tapatalk add is appearing all of a sudden. Either way I can't get petguide or tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
1,392 Posts
The reason I asked is because if your phone was rooted I could give the app apk to install it that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts