Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
So this dude looks really pissed right now.... but when happy he is about two inches in diameter. If you want him, he is yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
These underwater flowers are simply gorgeous. They look like they came straight from outer space. Unfortunately, I do not have an aquarium, and I can not get myself underwater flowers.
This fully compensates for my garden. I have a vast and beautiful garden, which I love very much and constantly increase. Every year I try to add a few new flowers to my garden. Thus, it becomes unique and diverse. This year I planted an azalea. I decided to buy it thanks to the promo code on the website of the flower shop. I thought that if the price is so reasonable, then why not take advantage of it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fintastic has them - they generally put them up for sale during holidays. My guess is Fathers Day or July 4 will be the next.
Stock prices are $50 per IIRC, but the last two sales they had them for buy 2 get 1 and also marked them down 50% in the other sale a few weeks ago.

Nice little one @pompeyjohn I've been hoping mine would breed, but no luck so far. My RBTs OTOH split fairly regularly.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I’ve found some here and there. Have about 12-15. Wouldn’t mind like 15 more! We love them and have the room.

Fantastic does have them. Usually not the best colors in my personal opinion however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts