Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are just looking for the little pond snails check out Coastline Pet Supply or the Petsmart on 544 either will just give them to you out of their tanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are just looking for the little pond snails check out Coastline Pet Supply or the Petsmart on 544 either will just give them to you out of their tanks.
Thanks!! PetSmart only had mystery snails. I’m looking for easily reproducing ”pest” snails. I’ll called Coastline Pet Supply tomorrow to see if they have any! Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks!! PetSmart only had mystery snails. I’m looking for easily reproducing ”pest” snails. I’ll called Coastline Pet Supply tomorrow to see if they have any! Thanks!
If all else fails I might be able to arrange a meet up with you over the weekend or something, I have tons lol, most pet stores won't tell you they have them because they don't think people actually want them. I had to reiterate to the lady at petsmart that yes I did know they are a "pest" and yes I still wanted them. Same thing when I was trying to get a few leaves of duckweed to start letting it reproduce on top of my tanks. I live in Conway so not to far at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
If all else fails I might be able to arrange a meet up with you over the weekend or something, I have tons lol, most pet stores won't tell you they have them because they don't think people actually want them. I had to reiterate to the lady at petsmart that yes I did know they are a "pest" and yes I still wanted them. Same thing when I was trying to get a few leaves of duckweed to start letting it reproduce on top of my tanks. I live in Conway so not to far at all.
I’m in Carolina Forest!! Not far at all!!! I can certainly come to you! Just let me know how much!

My number is . Feel free to text!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts