Carolina Fish Talk Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an AquaticLife 24" 4x bulb T5HO fixture that I would like to sell/trade now that my Radion Pro is coming on Friday. It puts out a total of 96 watts of T5 and another 4 watts of Royal Blue LED for a moon light. It is 6 months old and still under warranty.

It is a 3-channel unit (actinic, daylight, moonlight) with an internal digital controller - you set the on/off time for each channel and it does everything for you - No External Timers and it only uses a SINGLE plug. You can also override the timer and turn any of the channels on/off at will.

It has its original bulbs, all with less than 6 months on them - there are 2x 420/460nm actinics, 1x 700+ daylight bulb, 1x Purple special bulb.

This is probably the best T5 on the market for Nano's and it didn't come cheap - it was $269 new and I would like to get $125 out of it but I am open to offers or trades. Here is a link to the light on Marine Depot: AquaticLife T5 HO 4-Lamp Light Fixtures w/ Lunar LEDs (My unit has the better moonlights on it - instead of 2x 1 watt, I have 4x 1 watt)

This unit is capable of supporting SPS and I currently have 6 different types of Acropora (including my biggest colony, all the way down on the sand - 16" below surface), Monti Cap, Monti Digi, and Merulina. Acros will even maintain their beautiful colors higher up in the tank - I have a blue-tipped stag about 8" below the surface and it's tips are a nice baby blue :)
(However, on the sand or further down they will dull in color - but they will live and grow just fine!)

It recently developed a small problem that is covered under warranty - the left moonlight module went out (the other still works). However, I am working on getting this fixed. I bought the unit from The Fishroom and will provide the warranty card and a receipt copy if you want.

Please PM me if you have any questions, want pictures, or would like to make an offer.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - this thing has got to go. I will take any reasonable offer. It is a $269 light, less than 6 months on it and I want it out of my life. Make an offer - cash or trade!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any corals - I am into ultra SPS and LPS. Also - any Orchid growing hardware. I would gladly trade it for a really nice Chalice or 2, a small Acan pack, or a nice high-end Acro pack.

I just replaced the T5s with Radion Pro, now have a doser, skimmer, reactors, ato, etc. on my 20 so I don't really need any hardware. I would trade it for another MP10 or one of those e-tunze nanostreams since they are basically the same price new.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump - the Radion Pro is now up and this thing is collecting dust in the closet. Will take any reasonable offer or decent trade for high-end LPS or SPS.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM Responded! As a note to everyone interested - I WILL ship if you cover the cost no problems. If you give me a good deal, maybe I'll throw in shipping.

No - I don't get out anywhere east - ever. I would meet anywhere in Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Hillsborough, Pittsboro, etc.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump - please get this out of my house! I will take any reasonable offer at all. It works great, bulbs have plenty of life on them, no need for timers. I will ship.

·
Registered
580 Posts
$50?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I know,but I had to give it a shot, I don't really need it,but if its cheap enough, why not right.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts