Carolina Fish Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small colony that I cut off my mother colony bc it got too big and has since grew like wildfire. It has 30+ heads its about the size of a tennis ball. Willing to trade for a sailfin tang and a frag or two of some lps. Super healthy I fragged it like october with 4 heads on it and it has 30+ now. Phone doesnt take great pics. Am open to offers. Dont really feel like fragging but will if no one wants the whole colony.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a small colony that I cut off my mother colony bc it got too big and has since grew like wildfire. It has 30+ heads its about the size of a tennis ball. Willing to trade for a sailfin tang and a frag or two of some lps. Super healthy I fragged it like october with 4 heads on it and it has 30+ now. Phone doesnt take great pics. Am open to offers. Dont really feel like fragging but will if no one wants the whole colony.
I definitely would like to buy this, don’t really have nothing to trade. What is you location,

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to buy and pick up as soon as possible, I have been looking for a colony of candy canes for a while. My location is Angier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts